Planning your dream wedding is an amazing experience, but its also super overwhelming! A custom wedding site is an effective & unique tool to help you out. It provides you with a convenient platform to plan, coordinate, and communicate your special day to all of your guests at once. But do you really want to spend the time learning how to build a site AND building one? As a web developer and past bride myself, I understand exactly what you need to carry out the website from start to finish. I ensure that you receive all the great benefits of a site without the work, worry or hassle!
- Digital RSVPs and Registries – save time & money
- FAQ’s, accommodation options, and travel logistics communicated in one convenient place – avoid repetitive questions
- Guest access to wedding information, wherever they are – meal options, event and venue details, interactive maps and more!
- Online guestbook for friends and family to share memories, congratulations, and excitement
- Engagement and wedding party spotlight to add richness to your unique story
- Easy to share photo galleries and slideshows to showcase engagement photos, videos, honeymoon pictures, and more!
- Wedding blog – to update your guests on the latest news, instantly
- Setup password protected pages to communicate with the wedding party – plan your pre-wedding events and share exclusive details with this special group
- The ability to relive unforgettable memories and to create something that is unique to your special day!
How it Works:
After a personal consultation where I get to know you and your fiancé, I’ll help you choose one of three website packages that best suits your needs. The packages range in features, functionality, style, and price. Additional services are also available and special requests are always welcomed!